HVAC Financing Options
Once you have decided on one of our solutions for your HVAC needs, it is time to think about financing options.
Purchasing a furnace, air conditioner, or home comfort system is a large investment, one that usually comes up when you are least expecting it. This is why British Empire Fuels offers a variety of financing options for our clients. It’s easy and convenient. No down payment is required.
When financing makes sense to your situation we can provide you with an easy-to-fill form. It only takes a few minutes and we can get you approved in the comfort of your home in a few seconds.
Contact Us for More Information!
- Up to 100% financing for all of your new equipment
- No down payment necessary
- Low monthly payments
- Open loan: pay off the entire loan at any time without penalties
- Preferred interest rates
- Differed payment program where you can apply any rebates as a monthly payment
- To apply, please use this link to Snap Financial
- Simple to understand open loan contracts
- Competitive fixed rates
- Fast Credit Approvals
Fuel Payment Options
We understand the importance of, and the stresses that can come from, maintaining a household budget. This is why British Empire Fuels provides all clients with payment options to help manage these costs and enjoy their indoor comfort.
1. EQUAL BILLING PAYMENTS (EQB)
Equal billing payments allow you to spread your annual fuel costs evenly throughout the year or over 10 months, whichever you prefer.
- Monthly budget amounts are calculated based on the average litres of fuel used the previous three heating season and the cost of fuel at the time of calculation
- Choose to pay on the 1st or the 15th of the month
- Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, postdated cheque, online banking, or pre-authorized payments
- Receive a $0.01 discount on fuel bills when you choose the EQB Program
- Customers must have established terms, and be in good standing with a zero/credit balance at the beginning of each season
- Payments must be made each month to maintain EQB program
- Season starts in September and the first payment must be made in September
- Season runs for 10 or 12 months, customer-dependent
- Fuel tanks must be full at beginning of the season (September) and paid in full
- Equal billing payments are to cover fuel invoices, all other invoices are to be paid upon receipt of invoice
- This authority will remain in effect until British Empire Fuels Inc. has received notification from the customer, in writing, of any changes
- Notification must be received at least ten (10) business days before the next payment is scheduled
- Mid-season adjustments to the monthly amount may occur due to:
- Unusual weather that causes significantly more or less fuel use than estimated
- Unexpected price changes
- Major changes in your use of heat and hot water
- Adding a new appliance
- British Empire Fuels monitors the balances in early spring and will communicate the appropriate adjustment needed for authorization by the customer
- A $20.00 fee is charged for returned payments due to non-sufficient funds
2. PRE-AUTHORIZED DEBIT (PAD)
The PAD payment option allows British Empire Fuels to automatically withdraw an invoiced amount from a bank account. Customers receive invoicing with notification of when the payment will be withdrawn. We require a VOID cheque and a form signed to have this option set up.
- Payments will be processed on the 1st and the 15th of each month
- If you receive a delivery from the 1st to the 15th, your payment for the full amount of the delivery will be processed by direct debit from your bank account on the 1st of the following month
- If you receive a delivery from the 16thto the end of the month, your payment will be processed by direct debit from your bank account on the 15th of the following month
- By signing up for this payment option, you will be eligible for an early payment discount of $0.01 cent per litre on any fuel deliveries
- A charge of $20.00 is added to any returned payment attempts due to non-sufficient funds
3. ONLINE PAYMENTS
Once you have your British Empire Fuels account number, find us as a payee on your banking website. This is a fast and reliable method of payment. We receive all payment notifications within 24-48 hours.
*Note: The Bank of Montreal requires 6 digits for an account number. We recommend placing the appropriate number of zeros in front of the account number when setting it up.
4. COME ON IN AND SEE US
British Empire Fuels accepts cheques, MasterCard, Visa, Debit cards, and cash in the office. Our friendly staff is here from 8:00 – 5:00, Monday to Friday, to assist you with any payments and questions you may have.